On the morning of Elizabeth's birthday, Barb got the two girls dressed up for the day. Whether by chance or planning, their outfits matched and they looked great together.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Two Sisters
On the morning of Elizabeth's birthday, Barb got the two girls dressed up for the day. Whether by chance or planning, their outfits matched and they looked great together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latin, Lunch, and Laundry: My first weeks at Reed
LATIN: Alright, now that I'm through my first week, let's talk classes. First, we have Hum 110. Humanities 110 is a class that ...
-
June 21-22, 2020. We couldn't hold out any longer. We needed to get to the woods. We did our best to do it safely. The campground wa...
-
Elizabeth has taken a deep dive, as is her wont, into a subject. This time, it's The Simpsons , the venerable Fox cartoon decidedly not...
-
Thanks to COVID-19, the kids had a two weeks (and counting!) Spring Break. Our plan to drive to eastern Oregon to check out high desert, gho...
They are so adorable! I hope I can make it over soon to visit!
ReplyDelete