We got to Layla's party just in time for Elizabeth to participate in the organized activities. In this picture the kids are learning the rules from the "coach" at the Playground Gym.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Autumn at Reed
This morning I ate my breakfast and read The Golden Ass out on the Great Lawn It's finally October ! While I wouldn't say I...
-
June 21-22, 2020. We couldn't hold out any longer. We needed to get to the woods. We did our best to do it safely. The campground wa...
-
Elizabeth has taken a deep dive, as is her wont, into a subject. This time, it's The Simpsons , the venerable Fox cartoon decidedly not...
-
Thanks to COVID-19, the kids had a two weeks (and counting!) Spring Break. Our plan to drive to eastern Oregon to check out high desert, gho...
No comments:
Post a Comment