Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Jasper & Suzanne

I think it is safe to say that Suzanne spends more time with Jasper than with her, you know, actual sibling. They have been best buds since they were wee, and now they are also classmates at preschool.

I had the opportunity on Columbus Day to be one of the parent teachers (or teacher's helpers?) at this preschool and was encouraged to see that they didn't just play with each other. There were other dynamics swirling around, other social vortices into which they were both drawn. But after school, Jasper asked for a playdate and got it, and they were back onto the normal track of being best buds, inseparable.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latin, Lunch, and Laundry: My first weeks at Reed

LATIN:      Alright, now that I'm through my first week, let's talk classes. First, we have Hum 110. Humanities 110 is a class that ...